Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It was a hit!

I picked Dillon up from school and he had nothing but great things to say about his first day. They read a really neat story, he had recess and it was a little girl's birthday yesterday. She brought muffins to share with the class. As we were walking out of the school yard, he looked up at me and said "Mom, I love school!" I am so happy that he had a great first day.

I let him pick the menu for dinner in celebration of his first day at school. He picked Chicken and broccoli casserole and strawberry smoothies. Hopefully his second day will be just as great as the first!

3 comments:

Fuller Family said...

I am so glad that Tyler has Dillon. They seemed so happy today. It should be a great school year together. Let me know on Lego Land. We need to schedule our yogurt outing sometime soon!

Emily said...

How funny! That was what we had for dinner too (minus the Strawberry Smoothies - don't tell my kids).

Lisa Mc said...

I am so glad he had a great day and is excited to go back. I need to order a few things.I will call you.