Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Announcement......

I haven't posted anything for a very long time. Many people have said that they are sick of seeing snow in Las Vegas! (since it is almost 100 degrees here every day now!)

So...I guess I will just post that we are expecting another miracle baby. We found out today that we are going to be having a little girl. We are all still in shock but really excited for all things pink! Due date is middle of October. Everything looks good with the baby. I had a bad case of morning sickness this time and my face looks like I am back in High School with all the acne going on! But we are happy as could be and looking forward to meeting this little girl. (I still can't say that without thinking that I am daydreaming!) I will try to post some other things so that you don't have to look at this announcement until October!

13 comments:

La Ron said...

We are so excited for you guys. We can't wait to meet little Brandolina. Little girls are so fun.

Jessica Rodgers said...

I am so happy for you guys. How is brandon taking all this. It will be great for alaina to have another little girl around.

Malia said...

YAY! jessica texted me last night and said, "we are no longer the girl cousins." haha

We're both so happy for you!
I'm still holding out for "davisa" hahah how cute!

mare said...

Mary! congratulations! I'm so stoked for you guys. How wonderful. and a girl at that. goodness sakes.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Yahoo! That is so exciting that you're having a girl! I can't wait to meet her. Hope you're feeling better.

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! A little girl...oh how sweet. I'm so happy for you guys!

Jillian said...

Congrats on a girl! It is so fun to shop for a girl.

Matt and Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! This is very exciting...especially since we are all boy in this family. Keep us posted!

Steve, Misti, Madison, and Mason said...

Girls are sooo much fun. I am so happy for you.

Emily said...

Congratulations! Lisa told me the good news! I am so excited for you. I had a friend that knew the gender of her baby based on morning sickness (she only got it with her girls). Little girls really are a TON of fun (and the emotional rollercoaster keeps things entertaining as well). Any names yet? Keep us posted!

Lila said...

You are kidding! I am soooo excited! This is such wonderful sweet news! I am sooo happy for you. Thank you for sharing. I want to come to the shower too so don't forget me!

Patrice said...

Mary, I am soooo excited for you. I had two girls first and then a boy. Both are fun, but very different. We are expecting another one, too - you are a bit ahead of me, though, I'm not due until December. But a BIG congrats to you. What an amazing blessing!

Nicole Cave said...

Oh, I am so happy for your family. Congratulations!