Saturday, June 28, 2008

4th of July Parade

Tonight we went to the park and the kids participated in a 4th of July parade. All the kids marched around the park 3 times and then they did sparklers. They also played in the water, went down the slides and rolled down the hill. I was videotaping Dillon doing somersaults down the hillside and wishing that I had his energy! It was a great evening with our friends!

Two cute boys!



Dillon played his harmonica and Daniel had jingle bells on his ankle.

Action shot!

Oh to be 5 again!

6 comments:

Arlyn said...

Fun! I love that water shot! (Is it so stinkin' hot down there? I don't miss the heat, but playing in the water is fun.)

Mary said...

It is really hot down here! I think yesterday was 108 degrees! But, we just play in the water a lot and stay inside during the afternoon.

Heather said...

I love the water/action shot. And I agree...it was a fun evening just hanging out and visiting. We should get together more often.

Lisa Mc said...

I love the new blog!!! It was great seeing you and my favorite little guy! remind me about the party.

Zoo Keeper said...

LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!! I need a change! I might look into it! We missed the parade I am sad! It looks like a lot of fun!

Leigh said...

Fun new background on your blog. How did you do your header?