Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!


My mom came to Las Vegas to celebrate her birthday. We had a great weekend. We went to the Bellagio for dinner and got to watch the fountains and then went and saw Tony Bennett at the Las Vegas Hilton. Brandon and I have seen him in concert before and we knew we had to take my mom for her birthday. He is a legend and one of the best concerts I have been to. My mom had to drive home on her birthday but not before we made her pancakes in the shape of hearts and showered her with love.

My mom is one of the greatest human beings I have ever met. She is so much fun to be around. I talk to her about 20 times a day and I don't know what I would do without her. She loves me unconditionally and always has. She gives me great advice but she is also a great listener. I am so happy that she was able to be here for us to help celebrate her big day. We love you Mom! Come back soon!

No comments: