Sunday, September 14, 2008

New pictures

Yesterday, we went to Floyd Lamb State Park to get the boy's pictures taken. My friend Karen is a great photographer and we knew we wanted her to do it this year. She did such a great job with both of them. She played with them and just made it really easy to get some great shots. The boys had a great time and loved being outside. If you want a sneak peak go to her blog...www.kmephoto.blogspot.com. A couple of them actually made me cry a little. My babies are growing up too fast! These are absolutely the best pictures I have had taken of my kids. I am so excited to see the rest! Thanks Karen!

8 comments:

Leigh said...

WOW!!!! Those are awesome. Seriously so incredible. They are getting so big and cute!

Malia said...

I saw them last night, I loved them!
You are right, I like them even more than the last ones. I think she really captured their brotherly love.
I can't wait to see more!!!

Moore Family said...

Yeah...I saw them and I totally understand why you got a little teary eyed. They are amazing!

Parley and Katie Call said...

Very cute pictures. And I love your seasonal blog background! Yay for Halloween!

Heather said...

Those are really good. She always does such a nice job.

Lori said...

Those pictures were ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! Karen is amazing ... didn't think it would be possible to make your boys look any more adorable than they already are ... but Karen captured some truly precious little moments between the two of them.

Nicole Cave said...

Karen is awesome!

Elizabeth said...

Those are great pics. Priceless.