Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girls weekend!

In October, I went with the Roundy family girls to Utah to celebrate Heather's 30th Birthday. She didn't know we were coming. We left on Thursday, October 16th and got to her house about 2:00 a.m. to surprise her. I wish we had a picture of her face. She was so excited and suprised to see us.
We didn't waste any time while we were there. We went to some great restaurants to eat, Gardner Village,

IKEA and

Music and the Spoken Word with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
On Friday night, we went to see the play Jekyll & Hyde at Rodgers Memorial Theater
in Centerville, UT. One of my good friends, Andrew, was the lead in the play. His sister (who is also one of my good friends), Liz, flew in from Texas and we had a little mini reunion at the Theater. It was so great to see all these people I haven't seen forever. They are such a big part of my life and always will be.
We had such a great time.
Andrew was AMAZING! I wish I could have seen it one more time. After the show, they did a little bloopers version of the show and they had us laughing so hard my head hurt. After the show I got to have a sleep over just like old times with my friends. We stayed awake until the wee hours of the morning. My body didn't know what to do. But, it was worth it. We talked and laughed and sang and just had a great time.

I am so glad that Brandon let me go and was willing to watch the boys while I spent all his money and had a great time. I did miss all my boys though. I couldn't wait to get home to see them!

It was a wonderful weekend. One I will never forget.

This is Brooke - my friend Liz's daughter. Isn't she the cutest thing in the world? I was trying to figure out how to take her home without Liz knowing.

2 comments:

Malia said...

oh i like the black shirt you wore to the theater.
the theater sign looks weird.

Elizabeth said...

I love that pic of Brooke. I will never forget that weekend either...so fun!