Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party

Brandon and I went to a couple's Halloween party. It was so much fun. We always have a great time there. We couldn't decide what to be, so I was walking through WalMart and saw these t-shirts and thought that we could wear them. So, this is what we came up with. I have to say that I am very happy that Brandon went along with the idea considering he had to wear make-up, lipstick and tights. He was a good sport. We had a great time and can't wait for next years party!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice lipstick, Brandon. I think you may want to try some more blush though. Maybe try a darker foundation.

Malia said...

hahaha

Lisa Mc said...

I love your costumes!! The boys are getting so big! Come by and visit, I miss seeing you.

Lauren and Nate said...

Your costumes were definately cute, but you will always be Dog and beth to me!!

Lila said...

WOW! Even you two dressed up! I am impressed. You guys have great spirit. I can'[t get my husband to dress up for anything.

Yoda said...

Is that mask exfoliating?