Friday, October 10, 2008

ME!!!!

I like to play this little game in the car when the boys are either fighting or starting to whine (which is usually every time we are in the car). I start asking them questions like "Who loves Mommy?" and then they raise their hand and shout "ME!!" (Dillon doesn't say anything anymore, he just raises his hand - I guess 5 is a little old to be playing this silly game). Well, yesterday I was playing this little game and Daniel was yelling ME extra loud. I usually throw a trick question in there to catch them off guard and then we laugh when Daniel yells ME! Like "Who wants to go home and take a nap?" Yesterday I was about 5 questions in and I said "Who wants a spankin'?" Daniel didn't miss a beat and pointed his little finger at his brother! It was so funny. We laughed the entire way home. In fact, it makes me laugh every time I think about it. They are definitely entertaining.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

That's awesome. He's a smart one!!

Lori said...

How cute!! You're such a good mom Mary ... i usually just turn up the volume on the radio if there's whining or fighting in the back. =)

Becky Rodgers - Hansen said...

How cute and smart is my Nephew! Dad would be proud of his "eye sake". ;)
What did Dillon do?

mare said...

that is about the cutest thing i've heard. those little boys sure are cuties. i was thinking about you this last week because we saw a play at rogers memorial theatre and so i was appropriately memorializing... it was fun to see andrew noise was the lead. it was like a blast from the past.

Lila said...

That is so cute! Hey I am glad that you stopped by our blog. What a cute layout. Your boys are adorable I am so happy for your family.

Jillian said...

I'm laughing too. How cute.